- Atta/Wheat Flour – 1 bowl
- Sugar – 1 bowl
- Ghee/Clarified Butter – 1 bowl
- Cardamom/Elaichi – 3 nos.
- Dry Fruits Chopped – 2 tbsp
- Heat a pan on high flame and pour ghee(yum_1) into it.
- Let the ghee gets heated for 30 seconds, add cardamom to the ghee, as in yum_2
- Now let the cardamom splutter for 15 seconds, add 1 bowl of Atta(yum_3) to the pan, as in yum_4.
- Now, mix the flour continuously till it becomes golden brown in color, as in yum_5
- Now add sugar(yum_6), and mix roughly.
- Immediately add 1 bowl of water and stir continuously, in order to avoid all the bubbles in the mixture, as in yum_7
- Continuously stir the mixture and keep doing so until the mixture leaves the pan and is not sticky, as in yum_8
- Voila!! Yours Halwa is ready, garnish it with chopped dry fruits on top and serve it hot.
Healthy-Hearty: You may replace sugar with jaggery to make it more healthy. Quantity will remain same.
Brain Feeds: Halwa is an Indian dessert. Usually, eaten at breakfast or with meals. People also enjoy Halwa with Poori(fried Indian bread).
Happy Cooking 🙂 yumyum ❤