Skip to content
- Milk – 1 litre
- Dry Fruits (Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Coconut, Raisins, Dry Dates, Charoli) grated – 1 bowl
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Cardamom – 4 nos.
- Sugar – 18 tbsp
- Sewaiya – 1/2 bowl
- Take a pan and add ghee to it.
- Once the ghee is hot enough, put cardamom to it, as in yum_1
- Let the cardamom crackles, add a bowl of grated dry fruits(yum_2) to the pan, as in yum_3.
- Roast the dry fruits until they turn light golden in color. Now start by adding small amounts of milk in the interval of 2 minutes, as in yum_4
- When whole milk is added into the pan, let it boil for 6-7 minutes, as in yum_5
- Now add sewaiya(yum_6) and sugar(yum_7) to the milk and boil for another 5 minutes, as in yum_8.
- Boil the milk until it reaches 3/4th of its actual quantity, as in yum_9
- Voila!! Yours Sheer Khurma is ready to serve. It’s a Muslim traditional dish made on the occasion of Eid. You can eat it hot or enjoy it chilled. Happy Cooking 🙂 yumyum<3